You are not logged in
Login Here
 View Thread 
AuthorMessage
BetterBuys Send User a Message
Since: 3/3/2007

7/24/2007 10:19:23 AM 
Pictures in Auctions
I can't get pictures in my auctions. I use this HTML, the same I use at other sites, and not a thing comes up in my auctions here:

This is an image of the coupon

What could be the problem? Thank you in advance.
SunStar Digital Send User a Message
Since: 7/31/2007

View User Profile
7/31/2007 3:12:16 PM 
Hi Admin!
Hi ! Thank you for keeping the site free....
1. the Bulk loading. It is not taking my jpg / url and adding it to the auction. ( there is also no place to put added features such as featured,highlighted etc. in the cvs/xls preview form for Bulk Loading. is there like a "Auctfeatures" cell i can add myself to the cvs files so I can bulk upload those options too?

2. IF you need ANY help with the webpages please let me know. I have been scripting and designing for over 18 years.

Thanks !

ps. Do you also have email or some other way of contact please? Admin- is not listed in "find a member" tab.. thanks again!
xandros Send User a Message
Since: 6/3/2006

9/25/2007 3:58:16 PM 
xandros
what year are you going to streamline this site ?????? it takes three times as long to load an ad than any other site ,get rid of the crap no one uses. if you need pointers go to craigslist.com or the 20 other free sites i was on this site for a year and no traffic!!!!!!!!!!!! i just tried to load some more ads as a trial and every time i get to end of ad it say's can't find server half way thru load !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CaliforniaCreations Send User a Message
Since: 10/12/2007

10/12/2007 9:24:02 PM 
HTML Editor Problem
I am almost sure that there is a problem with the HTML editor. I Can't seem to get my paypal verified link to display the image to click. However my html code is correct and works as follows:

If you see a reason within the above code let me know but it seems to work elsewhere and is what paypal gave. I am able to link to it with a text link but I would like the image to display and be linkable.
Topbargains Send User a Message
Since: 10/16/2007

10/16/2007 1:08:17 PM 
Re: Picture Upload
I cannot upload my pictures. When I click the "Upload" button, just nothing happens. Please advise what to do? Thank you.

Zil Naqvi.
Olif Send User a Message
Since: 8/25/2006

View User Profile
10/18/2007 1:36:17 PM 
This is how you do it!
You have asked me how to proceed within the proceedure hereone.

please listen to these instrcution.t is very difficult to obtain once heard. Soon, we will make it all happen when we go marching homward bound. See? You get the message!

For more details, ask for me and Tony! Buy!

Alex Gassomahn
fishbackginny Send User a Message
Since: 11/17/2006

View User Profile
11/12/2007 2:15:45 AM 

Why are the auctions listed in white? I have to put the mouse over every one of them to see what's for sale. It's nuisance since I could just scroll down if they were all in black or other dark colors and see what's there. If I list auctions could you use a darker color? Virginia
quote:
Hello everyone.
We have taken over the site to try and get it working again. It is under new management, and still free to all.
Please feel free to relate technical issues to us here.

The one thing we were not able to salvage are the auctions images for all the old auctions. If you currently have an auction running, please log in, delete the old image(s) and reload new image(s) for your auction.

We look forward to your feedback.

fishbackginny Send User a Message
Since: 11/17/2006

View User Profile
11/12/2007 9:23:21 PM 

I posted my ad and it was in black, thanks, a lot easier to read. Are you going to get it to where you have a Buy Now option on the auctions?
quote:
Why are the auctions listed in white? I have to put the mouse over every one of them to see what's for sale. It's nuisance since I could just scroll down if they were all in black or other dark colors and see what's there. If I list auctions could you use a darker color? Virginia

heavensongsjewelryan Send User a Message
Since: 11/22/2007

11/22/2007 9:33:49 PM 
What are the fees for bold, galery, etc.
Where are the fees?
sassypuzz Send User a Message
Since: 11/27/2007

11/27/2007 4:18:01 PM 
i won a x box
and no one will get in touch with me about paying for it or nothing what should i do . i e mailed the person and nothing . what should i do ??????????
camelot Send User a Message
Since: 1/30/2008

1/30/2008 3:01:34 PM 
I have ben putting items on auction every week.. Where are they.
quote:
Hello everyone.
We have taken over the site to try and get it working again. It is under new management, and still free to all.

The one thing we were not able to salvage are the auctions images for all the old auctions. If you currently have an auction running, please log in, delete the old image(s) and reload new image(s) for your auction.

babydollrue Send User a Message
Since: 2/10/2008

2/26/2008 7:57:36 PM 
HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU?
I HAVE SENT EMAILS AFTER EMAILS. AND THEY ALL COME BACK. HOW CAN I GET IN CONTACT WITH YOU ABOUT AN AUCTION I HAVE WON? OR OTHER QUESTIONS I HAVE? PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
THANKS
quote:
Hello everyone.

my2kids05 Send User a Message
Since: 5/23/2006

View User Profile
3/27/2008 1:54:25 PM 
unseen listings
I was wandering if the fix on the listing will be done.
I went to look for something, but I had to slide my mouse over each listing to see what it said.
I also listed an item and the web address for the item was invisible as well.
Please respond. I would really like to try this site again, but if people cant read the listing in the search auction page. Not sure if I would get many hits.
Thank you.

brandnewdvdsandmore Send User a Message
Since: 4/21/2008

4/21/2008 10:12:08 PM 
Are these fees accurate?
The fees at http://www.ibidfree.com/Membership/XUDDisplayFees.asp are they accurate?

No listing fees at all and final value fees that sometimes are a high percent and sometimes a moderate percent depending on what section of each tier they end at?
rita39 Send User a Message
Since: 8/18/2008

8/18/2008 8:38:56 AM 
Do you charge a fee Auction Closing Fees for Standard Auctions if the product
Do you charge a fee if the product
does not sell? Auction Closing Fees for Standard Auctions
smurf1 Send User a Message
Since: 5/13/2006

View User Profile
8/29/2008 7:49:21 AM 

Hi, To answer the last question about the charge for relist. If you did not add anything such like feature to home page then you should not be charged for it.
Just check out it out on the site fees. I hope this helps you some,smurf1
smurf1 Send User a Message
Since: 5/13/2006

View User Profile
10/1/2008 12:27:15 PM 
Who is here?
The reason I'm asking is a simple question. Some of have sold got the money and sent the item and given the rating yet on the home page it shows the last sell was in the last year and not sure who sold what.
Also, we all need to know if you are still updating the place? Linda aka smurf1
cb400vs9698 Send User a Message
Since: 9/30/2008

10/3/2008 1:09:32 AM 

Users, yes. Administrators, well, they all ran away. Probably hiding.
parksguy Send User a Message
Since: 10/11/2008

10/11/2008 9:30:46 AM 
Uploading Images
How do you upload images onto a aution
parksguy Send User a Message
Since: 10/11/2008

10/11/2008 2:14:37 PM 
Uploading images
AS soon as you find out now this is done could you let me know. Thanks
Displaying page 3 of 4
Previous    1  2  3  4     Next