You are not logged in
Login Here
 View Thread 
AuthorMessage
Admin

3/12/2007 2:01:50 PM 

quote:
Thank you , I will await your answer. Have a great day.

For a User to delete one of their own auctions simply select "My Auctions" on the listings to the left side of the screen, after that, along the top edge of the screen, select "My Autions". Then the user will be shown all of their own Open Auctions, with edit & delete abilities for each auction.
Highbidwins777 Send User a Message
Since: 3/4/2007

3/13/2007 9:58:31 AM 

quote:
For a User to delete one of their own auctions simply select "My Auctions" on the listings to the left side of the screen, after that, along the top edge of the screen, select "My Autions". Then the user will be shown all of their own Open Auctions, with edit & delete abilities for each auction.

Thank you
Country Store Send User a Message
Since: 3/13/2007

3/13/2007 6:29:04 PM 
Market Place
What Happened to the Market Place.. Only 5 Stores ? What Happened to all the rest.?
gypsyking Send User a Message
Since: 3/14/2007

3/14/2007 3:57:42 AM 
Sold Auction
I was finally able to check my auctions after several weeks. Thank you! However, it looks like there was a successful auction during this time and I am unable to contact the winning bidder because I was given no email address. Can you help? Thanks
Highbidwins777 Send User a Message
Since: 3/4/2007

3/14/2007 2:20:03 PM 
My auctions are gone
What happened to my auctions. I had about 20 current auctions and they are gone I have like 6 left. I deleted many but I did not delete the ones missing.

Also whats up with the color everything is white and you have to run your mouse over it to read anything.

Please help.
mjocius Send User a Message
Since: 5/30/2006

View User Profile
3/17/2007 10:29:30 AM 
Fees
I see that there is now a quite extensive fee list. When does this take affect? BTW, they are kind of high...
Admin

3/19/2007 10:53:54 AM 

quote:
What happened to my auctions. I had about 20 current auctions and they are gone I have like 6 left. I deleted many but I did not delete the ones missing.

Also whats up with the color everything is white and you have to run your mouse over it to read anything.

Please help.

Hi there,
I am not sure what you mean by everything is white... site looks fine to us. As for your auctions, if they expired, they could have been deleted. We try to keep only live auctions on the site. We did not delete any live auctions.
Admin

3/19/2007 10:56:15 AM 

quote:
I see that there is now a quite extensive fee list. When does this take affect? BTW, they are kind of high...

There are no fees. The site is free. Can you tell us where you see this and we will fix it. As I said, we are trying to fix the site and are not aware of all the issues that came up during the transger. Your feedback helps us tie the loose ends. Thx
mjocius Send User a Message
Since: 5/30/2006

View User Profile
3/21/2007 11:00:22 AM 
Fees
Here is a link to where they are
http://www.ibidfree.com/Membership/XUDDisplayFees.asp
fishbackginny Send User a Message
Since: 11/17/2006

View User Profile
4/7/2007 1:58:10 PM 

Look in marketplaces. It only lists about 9 and yuou can't read them unless you move the mouse over them then they turn red. Virginia
Admin

4/13/2007 9:46:09 AM 

quote:
Here is a link to where they are
http://www.ibidfree.com/Membership/XUDDisplayFees.asp

We have fixed most of the data there. We are working on the last bit. But there is no cost to list of sell. :-)
Admin

4/13/2007 9:47:07 AM 

quote:
Look in marketplaces. It only lists about 9 and yuou can't read them unless you move the mouse over them then they turn red. Virginia

You are right, there is a display problem there.. we are working to fix it. Thank you for the feedback.
gypsyking Send User a Message
Since: 3/14/2007

4/21/2007 4:02:35 AM 
Relist Closed Auctions
I am not able to relist any of my closed auctions. Apparently there should be a box to check next to the auction and without doing that, the auction cannot be relisted. However, there are NO boxes to check showing up so I can relist. What's the problem?
brio2 Send User a Message
Since: 3/8/2007

4/22/2007 4:36:39 PM 
Please change some things on your website.
I would like to recommend you to change the
color fonts for the list of items because they
are white. Blue fonts would be great.

I noticed that there is a mix up items in
Computing directory such Desktop PC and
Macintosh. Some PC items go in the wrong
directory because they are not related to the
Mac stuff. It is same thing for Desktop PC
directory.

I dislike the word "Computing" on the
subject. Can you change it to "Computers"?

For the subject - "Computer & video games,"
please change it to "Video games" which is a
good title. What do you think about that?

Thank you!
Brio2
kingcapper72 Send User a Message
Since: 5/8/2007

5/8/2007 10:12:17 PM 
Viewing my auctions
I have approximately 300-400 open Auctions. How do I view them all? I can only view the first ten of each sort.

5/8/2007 10:21:34 PM 
Viewing all open auctions
quote:
Hello everyone.
We have taken over the site to try and get it working again. It is under new management, and still free to all.
Please feel free to relate technical issues to us here.

The one thing we were not able to salvage are the auctions images for all the old auctions. If you currently have an auction running, please log in, delete the old image(s) and reload new image(s) for your auction.

We look forward to your feedback.

I have 300-400 open auctions but I can only view 10 of them (for each sort) How do I view all of my auctions? There is no way to switch pages.

5/26/2007 2:45:53 PM 
Number of Maximum Auctions
The site will not let me add more auctions. I have many more to list. What can be done about this?
McKinley Send User a Message
Since: 6/6/2007

6/6/2007 9:43:14 AM 
Private auctions
Hello,
How do you post an auction so that not everyone on the site has access to view? We would like to give access to only a selected group of individuals.
Thank you.
netexaswillow Send User a Message
Since: 7/12/2007

7/12/2007 4:45:34 AM 
Listings
I went to look for my listings under household items-garden-decor, close enough, items that shouldn't be there where there, the exact same items in the same order where under the tools catergory also. You might want to check that the catergories are not crossing each other and duplicating the listings. this creates an mess and no one will want to wade through all the items in every cat. to find the item they are looking for
chersgifts Send User a Message
Since: 1/1/2007

7/15/2007 2:55:47 AM 

Is there a way to view more than 10 auctions at a time on your home auctions page? I have more than 10 running and can only look at ten. What if an item not showing on the home auctions page of 10 becomes unavailable from my supplier and I cannot edit the auction? How am I supposed to edit this when I cannot go to the auction and change it? I see this has been a problem in the past by looking at the posts on the forum. Has this been fixed? If so, would someone please let me know. I have tried everything!

Last Edited 7/15/2007 3:09:03 AM
Displaying page 2 of 4
Previous    1  2  3  4     Next  
Home  |  Search  |  Help  |  Membership  |  Register

Transmitted: 12/13/2017 8:18:39 PM