image(s) and reload new image(s)
for your auction.

We look forward to your feedback.

Edited by Admin 6/28/2011 12:54:13 PM
BetterBuys Send User a Message
Since: 3/3/2007

3/3/2007 7:20:53 PM 
Fixes to HTML Editor
For the first time in over a month I was able to sign in. I thank you so much. Now the HTML Editor doesn't work though. I put 4 images in my auction and not a single one of them appears.
And I put the code for my font size 4 and you gave me size 2.
Please correct. Thank you.
BetterBuys

Last Edited 3/3/2007 7:22:28 PM
sharsmnr Send User a Message
Since: 3/3/2007

View User Profile
3/3/2007 9:35:36 PM 
IMAGE UPLOAD ISSUE
Are we going to be able to upload images for our auctions? I don't have url's for my images -- they are stored on my hard drive.

Thanks.

Sharon Sumner
Admin

3/3/2007 11:32:21 PM 

quote:
Are we going to be able to upload images for our auctions? I don't have url's for my images -- they are stored on my hard drive.

Thanks.

Sharon Sumner

as mentioned above, any image uploaded prior to March 07 is lost. Please re-upload your images. The image upload should be working now. If it is not, please report it here. Thank you.
fishinlady Send User a Message
Since: 1/21/2007

View User Profile
3/4/2007 7:21:49 AM 
Pictures
Cannot load pictures. Are you still working on that?
Highbidwins777 Send User a Message
Since: 3/4/2007

3/4/2007 1:33:17 PM 
Editing my posts
quote:
Hello everyone.
We have taken over the site to try and get it working again. It is under new management, and still free to all.
Please feel free to relate technical issues to us here.

The one thing we were not able to salvage are the auctions images for all the old auctions. If you currently have an auction running, please log in, delete the old image(s) and reload new image(s) for your auction.

3/4/2007 1:34:45 PM 

quote:
Hello everyone.
We have taken over the site to try and get it working again. It is under new management, and still free to all.
Please feel free to relate technical issues to us here.

The one thing we were not able to salvage are the auctions images for all the old auctions. If you currently have an auction running, please log in, delete the old image(s) and reload new image(s) for your auction.

How do I edit my auctions, I can only bring them up how do I manage them? Please help thank you

3/5/2007 9:54:37 AM 
Cannot upload pictures
I am not able to upload any pictures. I do not know anything about URL or where to find that information. I am use to clicking on a browse button then clicking on my picture to upload. Will this be available soon for use? Thank you. Also I am still waiting for an answer on how to edit my auctions? You may respond here or to my email at jesuscomingsoon2010@yahoo.com

Oh one more question, does this site have invoice capability. I just sold an item but I see no way to send an invoice? Thanks for all your help.
Admin

3/5/2007 10:59:13 AM 
working on it :-)
Thx for the input... we are looking into fixing all this today and will update you here. Please continue reporting any technical issues here.
Admin

3/5/2007 2:32:31 PM 

picture upload should be fixed now.
We are working on fixing the thumbnail module. It is not currently working. If you upload any pics, they will not be thumbnailed. Also note that you should use jpg or png, as GIF will never be thumbnailed.

3/5/2007 3:28:21 PM 

quote:
We are working on fixing the thumbnail module. It is not currently working. If you upload any pics, they will not be thumbnailed. Also note that you should use jpg or png, as GIF will never be thumbnailed.

Hello, I just tried to list another item, and there is still the same problem with uploading pictures. I do not know what a URL is , will you be adding a function that allows us to browse for the picture we want to upload? Thank you for your time.
Admin

3/5/2007 4:33:09 PM 

quote:
Hello, I just tried to list another item, and there is still the same problem with uploading pictures. I do not know what a URL is , will you be adding a function that allows us to browse for the picture we want to upload? Thank you for your time.

You are right... there was still a snag in the picture upload module. But we believe it is now fixed, and we tested it as a user, and it worked. Let us know if you still have issues (kepe in mind thumbnails are still down).

3/6/2007 1:44:44 PM 

quote:
You are right... there was still a snag in the picture upload module. But we believe it is now fixed, and we tested it as a user, and it worked. Let us know if you still have issues (kepe in mind thumbnails are still down).

Thank you pictures are working. I do have other questions.

1. Does this site have invoice capabilities so when a customer wins and item we can generate an invoice.

2. How do I delete an auction? I want to revise them all with lower pricing and better descriptions. There are no bids on them so I just want to delete them and start over with them, which none have pictures and need pictures anyway.

I have searched for these answers but can't seem to find them. I can only imagine how difficult it is to get all the kinks out. Thank you for your time and effort. Highbidwins777 Joseph

Last Edited 3/6/2007 2:20:46 PM
jasco29 Send User a Message
Since: 3/6/2007

3/6/2007 1:55:59 PM 

I am unable to upload my images. Can you please help me. Thank you.

3/6/2007 2:22:58 PM 

quote:
I am unable to upload my images. Can you please help me. Thank you.

What problem are you having? There were prblems yesterday but today I have been able to upload pictures easily.

3/7/2007 12:21:06 PM 

quote:

More trouble with pictures, the system is saying the pictures are to big. These are action figures and they are cropped and as small as they can be. Are there problems again. Do you have any suggestions. The same pictures work fine on eBay, and yahoo.
Admin

3/7/2007 7:17:55 PM 

quote:
More trouble with pictures, the system is saying the pictures are to big. These are action figures and they are cropped and as small as they can be. Are there problems again. Do you have any suggestions. The same pictures work fine on eBay, and yahoo.

Today we installed the thumbnail generator, and made some changes. There maybe some limits.. we will look into fixing them. Can you say just how big your images are, both in pixels, and in file size?

3/8/2007 1:40:15 PM 

quote:
Today we installed the thumbnail generator, and made some changes. There maybe some limits.. we will look into fixing them. Can you say just how big your images are, both in pixels, and in file size?

There must have been a snafu because 15 minutes after I asked the question it allowed me to post the same size pictures.

Question though, how do I delete an auction? I need to fix all my auctions that were on here before you guys took over, they are out dated and now do not have pictures. Help me please. Also I need the capability to delete an auction if the item becomes unavailable to sell. Thank you for all your help.
Admin

3/9/2007 2:49:11 AM 

quote:
There must have been a snafu because 15 minutes after I asked the question it allowed me to post the same size pictures.

Question though, how do I delete an auction? I need to fix all my auctions that were on here before you guys took over, they are out dated and now do not have pictures. Help me please. Also I need the capability to delete an auction if the item becomes unavailable to sell. Thank you for all your help.

The pictures and thumbnails are working. The pictures have a file size limit of 500kb. Still looking into the auction deletion question at this time.

3/9/2007 8:44:36 AM 

quote:
The pictures and thumbnails are working. The pictures have a file size limit of 500kb. Still looking into the auction deletion question at this time.

Thank you , I will await your answer. Have a great day.
Displaying page 1 of 4
Previous    1  2  3  4     Next  
Home  |  Search  |  Help  |  Membership  |  Register

Transmitted: 6/24/2017 11:50:51 PM